Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC I in the Philippines
Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in welding carbon steel plates components using FCAW welding equipment.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying Safety Practices
- Interpreting Drawings and Sketches
- Performing Industry Calculations
- Contributing to Quality System
- Using Hand Tools
- Preparing Weld Materials
- Setting up Welding Equipment
- Fitting up Weld Materials
- Repairing Welds
Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC I takes a minimum of 156 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC I can find employment as a plate welder (FCAW).
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.