Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC III in the Philippines
Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in welding alloy steel plates and pipes components using FCAW welding equipment.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying Safety Practices
- Interpreting Drawings and Sketches
- Performing Industry Calculations
- Contributing to Quality System
- Using Hand Tools
- Preparing Weld Materials
- Setting up Welding Equipment
- Fitting up Weld Materials
- Repairing Welds
- Welding Carbon Steel Pipes Using FCAW
- Welding Alloy Steel Plates Using FCAW
- Welding Alloy Steel Pipes Using FCAW
Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC III takes a minimum of 148 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- Plate Welder (FCAW)
- Pipe Welder (FCAW)
- FCAW Plate Welder (Alloy Steel)
- FCAW Pipe Welder (Alloy Steel)
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC II before being allowed to take Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
I am interested to study the course in welding particularly the FCAW. Can you give me a full details of information about this study? Need your urgent reply. Thank you