Food and Beverage Service NC III in the Philippines
The Food and Beverage Service NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in delivering and supervising food and beverage service operations in hotels, motels, restaurants, clubs, resorts, luxury liners and cruise ships.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Handling staff
- Controlling and ordering stock
- Training small groups
- Establishing and conducting business relationships
- Providing specialist advice on food
- Preparing and serving espresso coffee
- Providing specialist advice on wine (Fine Dining)
- Planning and monitoring espresso coffee service (Coffee Shop)
Food and Beverage Service NC III takes a minimum of 124 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Food and Beverage Service NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- Head Waiter / Chef de Salle
- Captain Waiter / Chef d’ etage
- Host / Hostess
- Banquet Head Waiter
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Food and Beverage Service NC II before being allowed to take Food and Beverage Service NC III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Food and Beverage Service NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Got a Question?
You will find our answers on common questions about schools, tuition fee, enrollment, assessment and more in this Tesda Courses FAQs.
If you have a question that was not covered there, please leave it on the comment section below and we’ll try to answer you as soon as we can.