Food and Beverage Service NC IV in the Philippines
The Food and Beverage Service NC IV is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in operating a restaurant and/or coffee shop.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Conducting assessment
- Managing workplace diversity
- Managing finances within a budget
- Managing quality customer service
- Operating a food outlet
- Preparing tenders for catering contracts
- Developing a food safety program
- Planning coffee shop layout, menu and storage (Elective)
Food and Beverage Service NC IV takes a minimum of 140 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Food and Beverage Service NC IV can find employment as any of the following:
- Restaurant Manager
- Outlet Manager
- Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Outlet Assistant Manager
- Coffee Shop Manager
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Food and Beverage Service NC III before being allowed to take Food and Beverage Service NC IV.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Food and Beverage Service NC IV course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment
before graduation. A National Certificate (NC IV) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.