Foundry Melting/Casting NC II in the Philippines
The Foundry Melting/Casting NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in melting, casting, and cleaning different kinds of metals.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading & Interpreting Engineering Drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Operating Melting Furnaces (Non Electric)
- Operating Cupola Melting Furnaces
- Operating Electric Induction Melting Furnaces
- Fettle and Trim Metal Castings/Forgings
- Performing Refractory Installation and Repair
- Using and Maintaining Measuring Instrument
Foundry Melting/Casting NC II takes a minimum of 128 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Foundry Melting/Casting NC II can find employment as a foundry melter.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Foundry Melting/Casting NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
asking lang po kong saan pwede mag enroll tungkol sa metal casting at kong wala po bang age limit,kc 42 yrs old na ako..salamt
PHILGERMA Manufacturing, Inc. in Pangasinan offers this course. We’re not sure if they have any age limits, though, so you might want to call them up so they can answer that question for you.