Foundry Melting/Casting NC III in the Philippines
The Foundry Melting/Casting NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in melting metals using coreless induction furnace as well as melting automotive gray iron castings in cupola.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading & Interpreting Engineering Drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Melting Aluminum-Silicon Alloys for Safety Tested Castings
- Melting Metals Using Coreless Induction Furnace
- Melting Automotive Gray Iron Castings in Cupola
Foundry Melting/Casting NC III takes a minimum of 108 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Foundry Melting/Casting NC III can find employment as a foundry alloy melter.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Foundry Melting/Casting NC II before being allowed to take Foundry Melting/Casting NC III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Foundry Melting/Casting NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.