Ground Engineers in the Philippines
Ground engineers may refer to two types of engineers: engineers who are in charge with ensuring that an aircraft meets the standard safety requirements for flying (also known as licensed aircraft engineers) or engineers who specialize in all kinds of ground-based engineering such as civil and mining engineering.
What course do I need to take to become a ground engineer?
Different employers may require different courses or degrees for those interested in becoming a ground engineer. Common courses/degrees that may help you get a job as a ground engineer include:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Geology