Hairdressing (with cosmetology) NC II in the Philippines
Hairdressing NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing basic hair care services as well as applying facial make-up.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing pre- and post- hair care activities
- Performing hair and scalp treatment
- Performing basic hair perming
- Performing basic hair coloring
- Performing basic haircutting
- Performing hair bleaching
- Performing hair straightening
- Applying basic make-up
Hairdressing NC II takes a minimum of 656 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Students Have to Say:
- Rosell Flores on Hairdressing (with cosmetology) NC II
- Cristy Sta. Clara on Hairdressing with Cosmetology NC II
- Jhane on Hairdressing (with cosmetology) NC II
Qualified graduates of Hairdressing NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Junior Assistant
- Make-up Artist
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Hairdressing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.