Heat Treatment NC II in the Philippines
Heat Treatment NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in selecting the appropriate process of heat treatment to achieve a desired result, as well as recording and maintaining the heat treatment information in the manufacture of many other metals.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Engineering Drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Selecting Heat Treatment Process
- Performing Heat Treatment Process
Heat Treatment NC II takes a minimum of 86 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Heat Treatment NC II can find employment as a heat treater.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Heat Treatment NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.