Heavy Equipment Operation – Backhoe Loader NC II in the Philippines
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing pre- and post-operation procedures for earth moving equipment
- Performing basic preventive maintenance servicing for earth moving equipment
- Performing productive operation for backhoe loader
Heavy Equipment Operation – Backhoe Loader NC II takes a minimum of 122 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Heavy Equipment Operation – Backhoe Loader NC II can find employment as a backhoe loader operator.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Heavy Equipment Operation – Backhoe Loader NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.