Heavy Equipment Operation – Container Stacker NC II in the Philippines
The Heavy Equipment Operation – Container Stacker NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in handling materials in construction sites or other locations.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing pre- and post-operation procedures for material handling equipment
- Performing basic preventive maintenance servicing for container stacker
- Performing productive operation for container stacker
Heavy Equipment Operation – Container Stacker NC II takes a minimum of 122 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Heavy Equipment Operation – Container Stacker NC II can find employment as a container stacker operator.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Heavy Equipment Operation – Container Stacker NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.