Heavy Equipment Operation (Forklift) NC II in the Philippines
The Heavy Equipment Operation (Forklift) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in handling materials in the warehouse using a forklift.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing pre- and post-operation procedures for lifting equipment
- Performing basic preventive maintenance servicing for lifting equipment
- Performing productive operation for forklift
Heavy Equipment Operation (Forklift) NC II takes a minimum of 156 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Students Have to Say:
- James Labitan on Heavy Equipment Operation (Forklift) NC II
- Elvin Mendez Escandor on Heavy Equipment Operation (Forklift) NC II
Qualified graduates of Heavy Equipment Operation (Forklift) NC II can find employment as a forklift operator.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for Heavy Equipment Operation (Forklift) NC II that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.