Heavy Equipment Operation – Off-High Way Dump Truck (Articulated) NC II in the Philippines
The Heavy Equipment Operation – Off-High Way Dump Truck (Articulated) NC II in the Philippines is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in loading and dumping earth materials in the construction, mining sites or other locations.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing pre- and post-operation procedures for hauling equipment
- Performing basic preventive maintenance servicing for hauling equipment
- Performing productive operation for off-highway dump truck (articulated)
Heavy Equipment Operation – Off-High Way Dump Truck (Articulated) NC II in the Philippines takes a minimum of 122 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Heavy Equipment Operation – Off-High Way Dump Truck (Articulated) NC II in the Philippines can find employment as an off-highway dump truck (articulated) operator.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for Heavy Equipment Operation – Off-High Way Dump Truck (Articulated) NC II that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.
Hi, I want to have training for OFF-Highway (articulated) DUMP TRUCK NC II, and I cant find list of training center or school.
Thanks for visiting our site.
Unfortunately, the course you mentioned is not included in TESDA’s current list of programs offered by registered vocational institutions. We’re not sure if there have been any changes to that list, though, so you might want to check with TESDA to be sure.