Heavy Equipment Operation – Screed Operation NC I in the Philippines
Heavy Equipment Operation – Screed Operation NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing pre- and post-operation checking procedures for screed and other attachment of asphalt paver as well as operating and monitoring screed of asphalt paver for constructing roads.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing pre- and post-checking procedures for screed
- Operating and monitoring screed
Heavy Equipment Operation – Screed Operation NC I takes a minimum of 100 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Heavy Equipment Operation – Screed Operation NC I can find employment as a screed operator.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Heavy Equipment Operation – Screed Operation NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.