Heavy Equipment Services (Mechanical) NC II in the Philippines
The Heavy Equipment Services (Mechanical) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in checking, adjusting, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing the various parts and components of engine systems, power train systems, hydraulic systems, and undercarriage system.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Troubleshooting Service engine system
- Troubleshooting Service power train system
- Troubleshooting Service hydraulic system
- Troubleshooting Service undercarriage system
Heavy Equipment Servicing (Mechanical) NC II takes a minimum of 362 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of can find employment as a heavy equipment mechanic NC II.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Heavy Eqipment Servicing (Mechanical) NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.