Household Services NC II in the Philippines
The Household Services NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing household chores including cleaning and food preparation.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Cleaning living room, dining room, bedrooms, toilet and kitchen
- Washing and ironing clothes, linen and fabric
- Preparing hot and cold meals/food
- Providing food and beverage service
- Maintaining an effective relationship with clients and customers
- Managing own performance
Household Services NC II takes a minimum of 216 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Household Services NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Domestic Worker
- Helper, Kitchen
- Cleaner, Hotel
- Sweeper, Street
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Household Services NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.