Housekeeping NC IV in the Philippines
The Housekeeping NC IV is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in managing a team of housekeeping staff for guests in hotels, motels, restaurants, clubs, canteens, resorts, luxury liners and cruise ships within the company’s acceptable standards.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Conducting assessment
- Managing workplace diversity
- Managing finances within a budget
- Managing quality customer service
- Managing physical assets
- Managing stock purchases and inventory
- Providing for the safety of VIPs
- Providing a lost and found facility
Housekeeping NC IV takes a minimum of 112 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Housekeeping NC III before being allowed to take Housekeeping NC IV.
Qualified graduates of can find employment as any of the following:
- Housekeeping Assistant Manager
- Housekeeping Manager
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Housekeeping NC IV course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC IV) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.