Courses in the Philippines
Categories Menu

Food Servers and Handlers in the Philippines

A food server and handler is a person who is responsible in ensuring safe food handling methods to reduce the risk of food-borne illness.

What course do I need to take to become a food server and handler?

Different employers may require different courses or degrees for those interested in becoming a food server and handler. Common courses/degrees that may help you get a food server and handler job include:



The article above was meant as a general reference for people who would like to get an idea of what kind of job this is. We make no claims that it is a hundred percent accurate, comprehensive, and up to date. We suggest that you conduct further research before acting on any of the information posted on the site.

You may also be interested in

The contents of the comments section are the personal advice and opinions of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of We reserve the right to remove any materials that we consider to be malicious, inappropriate, or in violation of existing laws in the Philippines.


  1. good day!

    tanung ko lang po how can I renew my NC ll cert? do I have to take training again or assessment only?

    • Hi, Mark!

      If the training regulations of the course you took were recently updated, then, yes, you would have to undergo competency assessment based on the new competency standards and assessment tools. If there were none, though, you no longer have to take the assessment exam again. A renewed certificate will be automatically issued upon your request.


Post a Reply