Mechanics in the Philippines
A mechanic or an auto/car mechanic is a person who provides maintenance and repairs to cars and other automobiles. They are the ones who diagnose and fix automotive problems quickly and accurately.
What course do I need to take to become a mechanic?
Different employers may require different courses or degrees for those interested in becoming a mechanic. Common courses/degrees that may help you get an auto mechanic job include:
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology major in Automotive Technology
- Associate in Automotive Technology
- Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC II
- Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC III
- Automotive Engine Rebuilding NC II
- Automotive Servicing NC I
- Automotive Servicing NC II
- Automotive Servicing NC III
- Automotive Servicing NC IV