Institutional Health Care (Health Care Services) NC II in the Philippines
Institutional Health Care (Health Care Services) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in assisting patients of medical institutions.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Implementing and monitoring infection control policies and procedures
- Responding effectively to difficult/challenging behavior
- Applying basic first aid
- Maintaining high standard of patient services
- Preparing and maintaining beds
- Collecting and maintaining linen stocks at end-users location
- Assisting in patient mobility
- Assisting in transporting patients
- Assisting in bio-psychosocial support care of patients
- Handling waste in a health care environment
Institutional Health Care (Health Care Services) NC II takes a minimum of 960 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Institutional Health Care (Health Care Services) NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Nursing Attendant
- Nursing Aide
- Hospital Assistant
- Health Aide
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Good day… im from imus cavite I would like to inquire where can I enroll for this course.
how much will i pay if i will take the health care NCII assessment examination and do i still need to take the exam since i am a registered nurse, with experience already and with tesda certificates in teaching and methodology and curriculum making of tesda courses.. thank you.
Hi..how long the training of first aid?
We’re sorry, but we’re not really sure about that. It’s best if you’ll contact TESDA directly so they can give you a more accurate and detailed reply.
Good day im beverly salvatiara willing to be trained as nursing aid..hope you give me a chance to be part..please sent me on my email for any confirmation…thanks and God bless