Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC IV in the Philippines
Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC IV is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in starting up, commissioning, diagnosing, and troubleshooting instrumentation & control devices and systems, as well as microcomputer hardware, operating systems, common user applications, network systems, and various common peripherals in a manufacturing or processing environment.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Using Hand Tools
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Preparing and Interpreting Technical Drawing
- Applying Quality Standards
- Performing Computer Operations
- Terminating and Connecting Electrical Wiring and Electronic Circuits
- Starting-up and Commissioning Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Diagnosing and Troubleshooting Instrumentation & Control Systems
Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC IV takes a minimum of 160 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC III before being allowed to take Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC IV.
Qualified graduates of Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC IV can find employment as any of the following:
- Instrumentation and Control Technician 4
- Process Automation Technician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.