Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC II in the Philippines
Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in taking accurate and reliable dimensional measurements.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Engineering Drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Performing Engineering Measurement
- Performing Precision Mechanical Measurement
- Calibrating Measuring Equipment
Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC II takes a minimum of 94 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC II can find employment as a Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Technician.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.