Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC III in the Philippines
Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing laboratory and metrology/calibration services work specifically on using comparison and basic measuring devices.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Engineering Drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Using Comparison and Basic Measuring Devices
- Measuring Components Using Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Using Graphical Techniques and Perform Simple Statistical Computations
Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC III takes a minimum of 96 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC II before being allowed to take Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC III.
Qualified graduates of Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC III can find employment as a laboratory and metrology/calibration senior technician.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.