Machining NC III in the Philippines
Machining NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in setting up and operating a variety of machine tools to perform precision machining operations.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety practices
- Interpreting working drawings and sketches
- Selecting/ cutting workshop materials
- Performing shop computations (Basic)
- Measuring workpiece (Basic)
- Performing routine housekeeping
- Performing shop computations (Intermediate)
- Measuring workpiece using angular measuring instruments
- Performing shop computations (Advanced)
- Measuring workpiece using gages and surface texture comparator
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance
- Performing bench work (Basic)
- Performing bench work (Complex)
- Turning workpiece (Basic)
- Turning workpiece (Intermediate)
- Turning workpiece (Advanced)
- Milling workpiece (Basic)
- Milling workpiece (Intermediate)
- Milling workpiece (Advanced)
- Grinding workpiece (Basic)
- Grinding workpiece (Complex)
Machining NC III takes a minimum of 342 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Machining NC II before being allowed to take Machining NC III.
Qualified graduates of Machining NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- Lathe operator
- Milling machine operator
- Precision grinding machine operator
- Bench worker/fitter
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Machining NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Sir,mam.magandang gabi po.ako c ricky perez 29 gulang ako po ay sampong taon na nag machinist dito sa carmona.gusto ko sana kumuha na certeficate nyo. Gamitin ko for abroad kayalang hndi po ako nakatapos na school.pwede po ba kumuha kahit hindi naka tapos..