Masonry NC III in the Philippines
Masonry NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in laying bricks / blocks for structure, plastering concrete masonry / concrete surface, installing pre-cast baluster and handrail, applying special cement finishes to concrete and masonry surfaces, and repairing defective concrete and masonry surfaces.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Preparing masonry materials
- Performing basic masonry work
- Laying bricks / blocks for structure
- Plastering concrete / masonry surface
- Installing pre-cast baluster and handrail
- Applying special cement finishes to concrete and masonry surface
- Repairing defective concrete and masonry surface
Masonry NC III takes a minimum of 364 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Masonry NC II before being allowed to take Masonry NC III.
Qualified graduates of Masonry NC III can find employment as masons III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.