Mechatronics Servicing NC II in the Philippines
Mechatronics Servicing NC II is a short TESDA course that will train you in installing and configuring different mechatronic devices such as thermostats, photocopiers, digital watches, industrial machines, anti-lock brakes, and CD players among others.
Among the core competencies that you may acquire from enrolling in this course are:
- Maintaining computer equipment and systems
- Terminating/Connecting electrical wiring/electronic circuits
- Testing terminated/connected electrical wiring/electronics circuits
- Checking and configuring Mechatronics devices
- Preparing a configuration and testing report
- Identifying the tools, equipment, testing devices, and materials needed for configuration and testing.
Mechatronics Servicing NC II takes a minimum of 174 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of the Mechatronics Servicing NC II course can find employment as a Mechatronics Technician 2.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Mechatronics Servicing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
for clarifications lang! is anyone free to take up this course? kahit zero background sila sa field na ito? o iiiscreen pa sila sa enrollment kung qualified sa naturang kurso? plz reply soon! thanks
Pede po ba ag highschool undergrad s course na2?
so how many? is it months or weeks? if i enrolled in this course? how many hours in a day? and how much