Metal Stamping NC II in the Philippines
The Metal Stamping NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing mechanical press forming operation which applies to a range of press forming operations including piercing/punching, trimming, and forming/drawing.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading & Interpreting Engineering Drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Performing press machine setting
- Performing mechanical shearing operation
- Performing mechanical press forming operation
Metal Stamping NC II takes a minimum of 294 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Metal Stamping NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Press worker
- Metal stamping press operator
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Automotive Servicing NC III before being allowed to take Automotive Servicing NC IV.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Metal Stamping NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.