Moldmaking NC II in the Philippines
Moldmaking NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in cutting and shaping parts using different machining equipment and tools on plain carbon steel, heat resistant steel and other metals and alloy using different machining processes.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading, interpreting, and applying engineering drawings
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting, and applying specifications and manuals
- Performing shop maintenance
- Machining Parts
- Performing precision assembly
- Testing complex engineering components and mechanical assemblies
Moldmaking NC II takes a minimum of 106 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Moldmaking NC II can find employment as a mold maker.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Moldmaking NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
is really this course offered? can i ask again for the list of schools offered this course? thanks…… this site is very helpful…..