Organic Agriculture Production NC II in the Philippines
Organic Agriculture Production NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in producing organic farm products including organic supplements such as fertilizer, concoctions, and extracts.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment
- Performing estimation and calculations
- Developing and updating industry knowledge
- Performing record keeping
- Raising organic chicken
- Producing organic vegetables
- Producing organic fertilizer
- Producing organic concoctions and extracts
- Raise organic hogs (elective)
- Raise organic small ruminants (elective)
Organic Agriculture Production NC II takes a minimum of 232 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Organic Agriculture Production NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Organic Agriculture Farmer
- Organic Chicken Raiser
- Organic Hogs Raiser
- Organic Small Ruminants Raiser
- Organic Vegetables Farmer
- Organic Concoctions and Extracts Producer
- Organic Fertilizer Producer
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Organic Agriculture Production NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.