Performing Arts (Song) NC II in the Philippines
Performing Arts (Song) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in basic singing techniques.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Maintaining an effective relationship with clients/customers
- Managing own performance
- Developing basic singing techniques
- Demonstrating/exhibiting stage performance skills
- Performing solo number
- Providing lead vocal for a group performance/band
Performing Arts (Song) NC II takes a minimum of 271 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Performing Arts (Song) NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Back-up Singer
- Solo Singer
- Band Vocalist
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Performing Arts (Song) NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
it was really my plan to engage myself in this kind of learning skill that’s why i am planning to enroll in your school scheduled every Saturday or maybe this summer vacation.