Philip Joshua Lagdameo on Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Adversing
Name: Philip Joshua B. Lagdameo
Course: BSIT – Bachelor of Science in Fine Arts
Current Year Level: 3rd year
School: Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation
Why did you choose to take the course you did?
- I chose my course because I want to develop and enhance my skills in Arts.
What are the major subjects that you are taking right now?
- Photography 2, Advertising Design, Editorial Design and Illustration 2, and Painting.
What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learned so far?
- As of now, for me the most interesting thing that I’ve learned is Design Management and Conceptualization that is being assigned to me.
What kind of topics did you find more difficult compared to others?
- Production Method
What are your current interests?
- My current interests are photography, charcoal and graphite portraits, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, playing computer games, watching TV or movies, drawing and painting.
What skills do you think incoming freshmen should have that can help them succeed during their first year?
- To all incoming freshmen out there, you should have a wide imagination, good conceptualization and flexibility to adapt different styles of artwork which I am using today as an Internship.
What do you think your job will be after you graduate?
- Graphic Designer
What do you think will be the best thing about your job/career in the future?
- I think it would be my contentment of what I am doing and my perseverance to learn more.
What sites would you recommend your fellow students that can help them in their study?
- As of now, I will recommend google for it is the most popular sites worldwide which consist of various information, data and facts.
Would you recommend this course?
Why or Why not?
- I recommend this course because in this field, you will learn about the history and different styles of arts.
What kind of student do you think can easily finish this course?
- A student who has wide imagination and someone who would be able to apply their knowledge and skills in the real world.
On a scale of 1- 10, how would you rate this course in terms of:
- Difficulty (How difficult was taking the course for you?) – 8
- Timeliness (Do you think the course is up to date with the latest trends?) – 10
- Hands-on Training (Do you feel like you had sufficient hands-on training during the course of your study?) – 9
- Relevance (Did the things you learned from your course prepare you for the job you currently hold?) – 8