Courses in the Philippines
Categories Menu

Philippine Military Academy Entrance Examination

The Philippine Military Academy Entrance Examination, formally known as the Philippine Military Academy Cadet Qualification Test (PMACQT) is an annual examination facilitated by the Philippine Military Academy, commonly known as PMA, to screen applicants who wish to study in the state-ran service academy.


  • Natural Born Filipino Citizen
  • Physically fit and of good moral character
  • Single and has never been married
  • Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination
  • No Administrative / Criminal Case
  • At least High School Graduate
  • Height Requirement for both Male and Female is 5 feet (not to exceed 6’4″ for both)
  • At least 17 years old but not a day older than a 22 years on 01 April of the year following the date of examination taken


Applicants younger than 17 years old but at least 16 years old on 01 April following the date of examination may apply for cadetship provided that the applicant possesses the above mentioned qualifications. Should the applicant pass the qualifying exam, the procedure in handling the underage applicants will apply.


Documentary Requirements

  • Completely filled out application form
  • 2 pcs of 2”x2” ID photo taken within the last six months. Photo must be a facial close-up with white background, and with complete name and signature written and affixed at the back of the photo


Minimum Requirements for Physical Fitness Test (PFT)


Event Minimum Number Required
 Males Females
 Sit Ups 35 reps 25 reps
 Push Ups (M) / Bench Push Ups (F)19:00″ 30 reps 25 reps
 Running (3.2 KM) 19:00″ 21:00″


Examination Schedule:


Contact Information

Philippine Military Academy

Fort Del Pilar, Baguio City, Philippines 2600

Tel. Phone #: (074) 446-8002 /(074) 447-3690

447-3292 / 447-3686 local: 6551 or 6545

Mobile Phone Nos. 09185872384 / 09273810493

E-mail Address: /


Courses in the Philippines is not affiliated with Philippine Military Academy. For specific questions and other concerns, please get in touch with their official representatives or visit their official website for more information.


Last Modified: September 03, 2013

Post a Reply