Philippine Military Academy (PMA)
The Philippine Military Academy, commonly known as PMA, is the officers training school of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
Founded in October 25, 1898 under the name Academia Militar during former Philippine President Emilio Aguinaldo’s administration, the academy initially provided nine-month training courses to future members of the AFP.
Following the passing of Act No. 3496, PMA was renamed to ‘Philippine Constabulary Academy’ during which time it lengthened its course from nine months to three years.
It was renamed for the second time in December 21, 1936 by virtue of Commonwealth Act No. 1 (also known as the National Defense Act); formally adopting its current name.
Since then, it has been conferring Bachelor of Science degrees to its graduates who are automatically given officer commission in the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science Major in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in General Engineering and Military Tactics
- Bachelor of Science in Military Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Military Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Naval System Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Science
- Bachelor of Science in Military Science
- Bachelor of Science in Air Force Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Philippine Military Academy
Fort Del Pilar, Baguio City
Tel. Phone #: (074) 446-8002 /(074) 447-3690
447-3292 / 447-3686 local: 6551 or 6545
Mobile Phone Nos. 09185872384 / 09273810493
E-mail Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: September 03, 2013