Pipefitting NC II in the Philippines
Pipefitting NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing piping systems.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Cutting, beveling and / or threading pipes
- Installing overhead piping system
- Installing underground piping system
- Performing tack welding
Pipefitting NC II takes a minimum of 202 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Pipefitting NC II can find employment as a pipefitter.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Pipefitting NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.