Plant Maintenance NC I in the Philippines
Plant Maintenance NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing preventive and corrective maintenance, performing planned and unplanned maintenance, fabricating simple items, and installing machinery.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety practices
- Interpreting working drawings and sketches
- Performing shop computations (Basic)
- Measuring workpiece (Basic)
- Performing Preventive Maintenance
- Performing Planned and Unplanned (Emergency) Maintenance
- Fabricating Simple Items
- Installing Machinery
Plant Maintenance NC I takes a minimum of 358 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Plant Maintenance NC I can find employment as plant maintenance mechanics.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Plant Maintenance NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Where can I take a plant mechanic NC I course? Do you know an institution offering such training here in the Philippines? Your response will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Thanks for visiting our site.
Please refer to the TESDA FAQs on the link below for the answer to your question.