Plastic Machine Operation NC III in the Philippines
Plastic Machine Operation NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in changing equipment dies, preparing and starting equipment for production, and producing injection molded products.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Engineering Drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Changing Equipment Dies
- Preparing and Starting Equipment for Production
- Producing Injection Molded Products
- Producing Blow Molded Products
Plastic Machine Operation NC II takes a minimum of 145 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Plastic Machine Operation NC II before being allowed to take Plastic Machine Operation NC III.
Qualified graduates of Plastic Machine Operation NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Plastic Machine Operation Team Leader
- Plastic Machine Operation Supervisor
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Plastic Machine Operation NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.