Press Machine Operation NC I in the Philippines
Press Machine Operation NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in operating mechanical press to bend, notch, punch, draw, and trim sheet metal.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety practices
- Interpreting working drawings and sketches
- Selecting and cutting workshop materials
- Performing shop computations (Basic)
- Measuring workpiece (Basic)
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance
- Performing press machine setting
- Performing mechanical press operation
Press Machine Operation NC I takes a minimum of 294 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Press Machine Operation NC I can find employment as a press worker.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Press Machine Operation NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.