Process Inspection NC II in the Philippines
Process Inspection NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing standard quality inspection of processes in different manufacturing processes in the assembly, foundry, metal and plastic sectors.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading & interpreting Engineering drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Selecting and Controlling Inspection Processes and Procedures
- Performing Inspection
- Performing Basic Statistical Quality Control
- Using Improvement Processes in Team Activities
Process Inspection NC II takes a minimum of 98 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Process Inspection NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Process Inspector
- QA/QC Inspector
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Process Inspection NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.