PV System Servicing NC III in the Philippines
PV System Servicing NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing PV system maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of small solar home systems up to 1kWp.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing PV System Diagnosis
- Repairing PV System
- Monitoring PV System Operation
PV System Servicing NC III takes a minimum of 158 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of PV System Servicing NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- PV Systems Service Technician
- PV Systems Maintenance Technician
- PV Systems Repair Technician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the PV System Servicing NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.