PV Systems Installation NC II in the Philippines
PV Systems Installation NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing site assessment, checking PV components and materials’ compliance, installing and commissioning PV system and preparing documentation requirements for PV systems installation.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing site assessment
- Checking PV components/materials compliance
- Installing PV system
- Performing PV System Testing and Commissioning
PV Systems Installation NC II takes a minimum of 274 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of PV Systems Installation NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- PV Systems Installation Technician
- PV Systems Commissioning Technician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the PV Systems Installation NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.