Pyrotechnics NC II in the Philippines
Pyrotechnics NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in making firecrackers.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Acquiring and store chemicals
- Making cylinder container for pyrotechnic products
- Wrapping/packaging pyrotechnic products
- Loading mixed composition into container
- Preparing safety fuse for fireworks
- Making firecrackers
Pyrotechnics NC II takes a minimum of 242 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Pyrotechnics NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Assistant Pyrotechnician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Pyrotechnics NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.