Rice Machinery Operations NC II in the Philippines
Rice Machinery Operations NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in the operation and basic routine maintenance of rice machinery for land preparation, crop establishment, crop care, harvesting and threshing, drying and milling.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment
- Performing estimation and calculations
- Operating rice land preparation machinery and equipment
- Operating rice crop establishment machinery and equipment
- Operating rice crop care machinery and equipment
- Operating rice harvesting and threshing machinery and equipment
- Operating rice drying machinery and equipment
- Operating rice mill machinery and equipment
Rice Machinery Operations NC II takes a minimum of 232 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Rice Machinery Operations NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Rice Land Preparation Machinery Operator (Hand Tractor, 4-Wheel Tractor)
- Rice Crop Establishment Machinery Operator (Manual Seeder, Motorized Seeder, Rice Transplanter)
- Rice Crop Care Machinery Operator (Irrigation Pump, Cultivator, Sprayer, Fertilizer Applicator)
- Rice Harvesting and Threshing Machinery Operator (Reaper, Stripper, Combine, Thresher)
- Rice Drying Machinery Operator (Batch, Continuous Flow Dryer)
- Rice Mill Machinery Operator (Single-Pass, Multi-Pass)
- Rice Machinery Operator
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Rice Machinery Operations NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.