Rubber Processing NC II in the Philippines
Rubber Processing NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in receiving latex and lumps, producing blanketed rubber sheet, and performing rubber drying operation.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment
- Performing estimation and calculations
- Receiving latex and lumps
- Producing blanketed rubber sheet
- Performing rubber drying operation
Rubber Processing NC II takes a minimum of 162 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Rubber Processing NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Latex receiver
- Machine Operator
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Rubber Processing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.