Rubber Production NC II in the Philippines
Rubber Production NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in establishing rubber budwood and seedlings nursery, planting rubber trees/rubber seedlings, performing budding operation and harvest latex.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment
- Performing estimation and calculations
- Establishing rubber budwood and seedlings nursery
- Planting rubber trees/rubber seedlings
- Performing budding operation
- Harvesting latex
Rubber Production NC II takes a minimum of 322 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Rubber Production NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Nursery caretaker
- Rubber plantation worker
- Rubber Farmer
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Rubber Production NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.