Security Services NC I in the Philippines
Security Services NC I is a short TESDA course that will train you in performing the basic duties of a security guard.
Some of the skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course are:
- Receiving and responding to workplace communication
- Working with other people
- Practicing basic housekeeping procedures
- Performing control system in the workplace
- Responding to emergency situation
- Performing defensive techniques
- Demonstrating marksmanship skills
Security Services NC I takes a minimum of 66 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Security Services NC I can find employment as a security guard for residential, commercial, and government buildings.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Security Services NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.