Structural Erection NC II in the Philippines
Structural Erection NC II in the Philippines is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in positioning and fitting up structural steel framework in any construction site.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Positioning structural member
- Fitting up structural member
- Performing tack welding
- Laying out structural member (elective)
- Building low spot or remove high spot (elective)
Structural Erection NC II in the Philippines takes a minimum of 162 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Structural Erection NC II in the Philippines can find employment as any of the following:
- Structural Steel Erector
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Structural Erection NC II in the Philippines course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.