TESDA Trainer Qualification Level I
TESDA Trainer Qualification Level I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary in performing the tasks of a TVET (Technical Vocational Education and Training) trainer.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Leading workplace communication
- Applying math and science principles in technical training
- Applying environmental principles and advocate conservation
- Utilizing IT applications in technical training
- Leading small teams
- Applying work ethics, values and quality principles
- Working effectively in vocational education and training
- Fostering and promote a learning culture
- Ensuring healthy and safe learning environment
- Maintaining and enhance professional practice
- Developing and promoting appreciation for cost-benefits of technical training
- Developing and promoting global understanding of labor markets
- Planning training sessions
- Facilitating learning sessions
- Supervising Work-based learning
- Conducting competency assessment
- Maintaining training facilities
- Utilizing electronic media in facilitating training
TESDA Trainer Qualification Level I takes a minimum of 264 hours to complete.
- Graduate of baccalaureate degree or equivalent in training/experience along the field of Technical -Vocational Education and Training
- Certified at the same or higher NC Level in the qualification that will be handled (for technical trainers)
- Able to communicate orally and in writing
- Physically fit and mentally healthy
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Proficient in verbal reasoning
Qualified graduates of TESDA Trainer Qualification Level I can find employment as any of the following:
- TVET Trainer/Technical Trainer
- Training Facilitator/Coordinator
- Competency Assessor
Competency Assessment and Certification
Trainers enrolled in the TESDA Trainer Qualification Level I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A Trainer Qualification (TQ I) will be issued to trainers who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
hello po, pwede po ba akong maging tesda instructor, nc 2 passer po ako ng consumer electronics servicing, ano po ang dapat kong gawin para mging instructor., thank you po
Hi, just want to ask if im qualified to take this course? I studied and completed 2 courses at TESDA, SMAW and Automotive Servicing back in 2009, been a welder for 5years now at DMCI and had a NC II for SMAW. I would like to be a technical trainor since i believe that i have the ability to teach others. Thanks.
Just wondering what are the requirements to be a trainer in TESDA? I am a graduate in Education with licenced, nd hd a further study in Education from other country. Hope to hearing your reply.
Hi just want to enquire about to be a trainer in TESDA, what is the requirements?I am a post graduate in elementary Education with Licenced and with post graduate in Early childhood Educ. from other country. I would like to apply as trainer in your organisation.
Hope to hearing your reply.
Good day! Itatanong ko lang po sana kung saang mga schools ang nagooffer ng course na to? Thanks and more power!
ask ko lang po qualifications on how to become a tesda instructor NC passer po ako ng chs and graduate po alo ng information technology..
Hello po. Ask ko po kung pano po ba maging trainer sa tesda? Nc2 passer po ako ng HRS (F&B) and NC3 passer po ng Barista. And now taking bread and pastry. Im 18 years olad. Pwede po ba ko maging trainer? Thankyou po and godbless
From what we know, to become a certified TVET trainer, you need to have an NC equal to or higher than the NC of the course you are going to teach (but not lower than NC II), so if you want to teach FBS NC II, for example, you need to have an FBS NC II, III, or IV.
Aside from that, you also need to acquire the Trainer’s Methodology Certification I or II.
You can find more information about it on this page:
hi. i just want to ask where to apply a tesda trainers certification. thank you
You can submit your application for certification either at the nearest TESDA District or Provincial Office or at any of the accredited assessment center for the course:
just want to ask if i am qualified with this course, BS industrial technology major in refrigeration and airconditioning. it is possible that i can teach if i pass the course.
Provided that you meet the other requirements mentioned above, yes, we believe you can.
Hi … just wanna ask lng po if pwede po ba ang gradaute ng BSC-Marketing to get this course?