Transmission Line Installation and Maintenance NC II in the Philippines
Transmission Line Installation and Maintenance NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in erecting transmission line poles, performing overhead transmission line work, and ground-line maintenance works.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying quality standards
- Complying with environmental protection procedures
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Operating and maintain T/L tools and equipment
- Performing transmission line pole erection
- Performing construction of overhead transmission line
- Performing cold-line maintenance work
- Performing live-line maintenance work
- Performing ground line maintenance work
- Installing emergency restoration structure (ERS)
Transmission Line Installation and Maintenance NC II takes a minimum of 646 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Transmission Line Installation and Maintenance NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Transmission lineman
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Transmission Line Installation and Maintenance NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.