Transport Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Servicing NC II in the Philippines
Transport Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Servicing NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing, servicing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing air-conditioning and refrigeration units in the transport sector.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Performing basic benchwork
- Performing basic electrical works
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing housekeeping and safety practices
- Documenting work accomplished
- Installing transport air-conditioning and refrigeration units
- Servicing and maintaining transport air-conditioning and refrigeration units
- Troubleshooting transport air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Recovering and recycling refrigerant in transport air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Repairing and retrofitting transport air-conditioning and refrigeration and its accessories
- Performing testing and commissioning for transport air-conditioning and refrigeration
Transport Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Servicing NC II takes a minimum of 212 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Transport Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Servicing NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Transport Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Technician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Transport Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Servicing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.