Travel Services NC II in the Philippines
Travel Services NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in arranging trips for customers including providing them with the necessary travel documents and making reservations for their travel accommodation. Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this program include:q
- Identifying booking systems and procedures as appropriate to the specific industry sector
- Administering customer file and identifying booking requirements
- Administering billing and settlement plan
- Explaining the role of International Air Transport Association in the billing and settlement plan
- Issuing air, sea, and land tickets and Multi Purpose Document (MPD)
- Explaining in-flight services
- Gathering necessary information and other travel related data
- Performing sales and service tasks
- Networking for latest fare and tariff information
Travel Services NC II takes a minimum of 196 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Travel Services NC II can find employment either as a reservations officer or as a ticketing officer.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Travel Services NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.